Floyd Harbor Animal Hospital offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Floyd Harbor Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your companion. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
Please feel free to email or drop off your pet's vaccine history to us prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!